11.22.2010

Working And Friends

The biggest problem with the home gym is the very regular workout on your own.  Dom, who is now my room mate comes out and works out every now and then, but my solid push for working out as much as possible leaves me with a gap and a lot of lonely workouts.

Willies, is the most motivating person I know. It is his direct influence which slowed down my fall from fitness over the summer and created a solid base for the home gym. Following ZombieFit over the summer turned out to be lot of fun and since willies and I were fairly close in our levels of fitness it became very competitive.

Well Willies dropped by and work out today.  Sadly I have been un able to get willies to work with weight, but working out together made the work out go by quickly, event the full length ZombieFit warm-up.  Hopefully we will be by more often.

Completed WOD

Warm-up

  • 1/4 Mile Run
  • 3 Round of
    • 10 Pull-ups
    • 10 Push-ups
    • 10 Squats

WOD

  • 50 Knees to Elbows
  • 1, 1, 1  Front Squat @125
  • 1, 1, 1 Dead Lift @215

No comments: