12.13.2010

Broken streak

Well it has been almost 3 weeks since I last worked out.  Thanksgiving came and went, and so did any ambition to work out.  I blamed the cold, then the strange feeling in my foot, working on the house, working on work stuff.  At the end of the day they are all just excuses.  Today the excuses stop,  If it is too cold well maybe I should move to my basement.

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

This month gym investment was the floor mats, which were rather nice to work out on and provided some great insulation from the floor.  It was nice to work out barefoot again.

Even eat properly for the most part.  Redbull, I will kick you to the curb like bad girlfriend one of these days, hell, quilting smoking cigarettes was easer.


Completed WOD:

On the min for 5 min:

  • 5x Squat clean @ 65% of max (@65)

2min REST

On the min for 1 min each

  • FS w/the squat clean weight (12 @65)
  • Tuck Jumps (39)
  • Sit-ups  (22)

Eaten Food:

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

No comments: